- How do I contact your Investor Relations Department?
- You can contact Investor Relations in any of the following ways:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does Town Sports have publicly traded common stock?
- As of June 2006 we trade under the ticker symbol "CLUB" on NASDAQ.
- What is Town Sports International's fiscal year?
- December 31
- What year was Town Sports incorporated?
- How many employees does Town Sports have?
- As of December 31, 2016, we had approximately 7,600 employees, of whom approximately 1,400 were employed full-time, in eight states and the District of Columbia.
- How do I obtain a copy of Town Sport International's latest Annual Report?
- You may view our latest SEC filings electronically on our website by clicking here, or requesting a copy by contacting our Investor Relations department (see above)
- Who is Town Sports International's independent auditor?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
300 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Tel: (646) 471-3000
- Who is TSI's stock transfer agent?
- TSI's Transfer Agent is Computershare. They may be contacted as follows:
P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940 Or Computershare Investor Services
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021 Website Address: www.computershare.com/investor Toll Free# 800 522 6645 Toll Free 1 (201) 680 6578